- You’ll meet with the CoolSculpting clinician who has specialized training in the CoolSculpting procedure for a one-on-one consultation.
- The CoolSculpting specialist will take the time to discuss a holistic approach to your goals for reshaping your body. Together, you’ll look at your whole body from different angles—and then focus on specific areas where you want to eliminate fat.
- It may take as little as one office visit to achieve your goals. With different applicators to choose from, your clinician can design a treatment plan that can give you your desired results.
- For some people, a customized treatment plan may include more than one CoolSculpting treatment. It all depends on your goals. For example, you may want freeze away fat from your inner and/or outer thighs—and also get rid of that muffin top.
- Dress in comfortable clothing that you’ll easily be able to slip on and slip off, we will provide disposables.
- You’ll meet with the CoolSculpting clinician. You will first change into disposable shorts and we will take 360 degree pictures of the treatment areas.
- Next we will mark the areas that will be treated with markers and the templates of the applicator cups will be traced for proper placement.
- No surgery. No needles. No downtime. During your treatment, a gel pad and applicator will be applied to the targeted area. The CoolSculpting applicator delivers controlled cooling to the targeted fat. During your procedure feel free to relax, we do provide entertainment such as an iPad and magazines. There will also be tea, coffee, and snacks available at your your convenience. Feel free to bring your own personal use of entertainment or lunch if you wish.
- Dress in comfortable clothing that you easily be able to slip on and slip off, we will provide disposables. If you would like to wear swimsuit apparel, that would be suitable as well.