The real question here is what does SilkPeel Dermal Infusion NOT do? This non-invasive skin rejuvenation procedure helps patients achieve healthy, more radiant skin. Hydrodermabrasion uses liquid in conjunction with a diamond tip to gently exfoliate the skin. This allows us to simultaneously infuse serums that can hydrate, lighten sun and age spots, tighten pores and reduce acne, so that the procedure is really a 2 in one treatment.
The Estheticians at Florida Cosmetic Center have added this new technology to their Med Spa Services.
This exfoliating treatment may be used from head to toe.
Following is a list of skin issues that SilkPeel Dermal Infusion may be used to treat:
- Face, Neck and Chest: Improve skin texture and reverse years of sun damage.
- Truncal Acne: Treat acne on the chest, shoulder and back.
- Breast: stretch marks and fades surgical scars.
- Arms and Legs: Treatment of Keratosis Pilaris (KP) – the little bumps that may be on the back of your arms and legs.
- Abdomen, Buttocks, Thighs: Fade stretch marks, tighten skin, and smooth skin tone.
- Bikini Line: Restores healthy skin and evens skin tone due to shaving, waxing and laser hair removal.
- Feet, Knees and Elbows: Remove callouses and soften skin in these areas.
- We are having an introductory special of $99. Normal pricing is $150.
For more information and to schedule an appointment, please give us a call! 321-939-4069